A Healthy Diet Is Crucial For Building Collagen And Can Drastically Speed Up The Stretch Mark Removal Process.
Zinc – you need zinc in your diet in order to produce collagen. Collagen is the tissue which keeps your skin together. Zinc is also crucial for certain body enzymes which help repair skin injuries.
Copper – As for copper it helps produce elastin, a mineral which boosts the skins ability to recover from stretching. Meats such as beef, pork and salmon are very good sources of zinc and copper. Other sources include nuts and seeds, sunflower, cashews and almonds. Shellfish such as oysters and crabs. Fortified cereals such as whole grain and bran.
Protein – Again meat is good source of this. Other sources include eggs and soybeans, especially concentrated powder form. Protein helps in the prevention of stretch marks and can also improve the overall quality of your skin.
Vitamins – Many kinds of vitamins help in your recovery against stretch marks because they help keep your skin healthy. In general vitamin deficiency can be very detrimental to your treatment efforts so make sure that you have the daily recommended dosages of the following:
- Vitamin A is crucial if you want your skin to remain healthy and to help increase its ability to heal itself against injuries. You can get sufficient amounts of vitamin A from most fruits and vegetables. Very effective in helping to get rid of stretch marks.
- Vitamin B (Biotin) is crucial to encourage the production, recovery and growth of your skin cells. You can get Biotin from rice, bananas and eggs.
- Vitamin B (Niacin) helps skin keep it’s moister and together with Biotin can lessen the severity of stretch marks. You can get your daily Niacin requirements from most meats and fish as well as nuts and seeds.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) helps keep your skin healthy and strong because it boosts collagen production. Citrus fruits such as oranges are great for ascorbic acid as are sweet potatoes and broccoli.
- Vitamin E can be absorbed deep into the skin tissues and it helps in keeping the skin elastic and healthy. You can get your vitamin E from mostly vegetables as well as from many kinds of fruits. Personally I like papaya, avocado and mango to get my vitamin E requirements. If for some reason you cannot get enough of one of the nutrients you may be able to make up what you need from supplement products but make sure you take only what you need.
Water – You won’t be able to maintain your required production of Collagen and your skin may not remain elastic for long if you’re constantly dehydrated. Make sure that you get enough water during the day, about 8-10 eight ounce glasses should be enough.
Combining This Type Of Diet With A Proven Stretch Mark Removal Treatment Product Could Drastically Speed Up Your Healing Process…
If This Sounds Appealing To You Then I Highly Suggest That You Read My Full Review of TriLASTIN Stretch Mark Removal Cream By Clicking Here.
TriLastin Stretch Mark Removal Cream
Best of all using TriLASTIN Stretch Mark Removal Cream is a very easy process and can easily be implemented into your busy lifestyle. Just apply twice a day until you receive your desired results.
Love You All 🙂
==> Click Here to read my full review of TriLastin Stretch Mark Removal Cream.
==> Click Here to find out about 6 simple tips for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy
==> Click Here to find out more about me